The dot matrix engraver is a computer-controlled carbide marking needle that carries out high-impact movement in compressed air and marks permanent marks of a certain depth on the work-piece.
The dot matrix engraver adopts 4 driving tracks operation to enhance marking stability and improve marking accuracy.
It can mark alphanumeric (date, VIN code, serial number), logo or 2D barcode information on metal and hard plastic materials to meet the part identification requirements.
1. This dot matrix engraver is specializing designed for the signs and nameplate marking.
2. High-strength alloy marking needle has wide range of uages.
3. Upgraded version of pure copper motor, non-destructive power high efficiency and low energy consumption.
4. The dot peen marking machines uses pure copper movement, more stable and has longer service life.
5. 360 degree all-round fixture, strong magnetic force, adjustable angle, accurate positioning, has more stable making on the nameplate. Suitable for nameplate labeling of various materials below 3mm.
1. Applied materials
The dot peen marking machines is mainly used for metal and hard plastics materials, such as: stainless steel, bronze, aluminum, iron, hard plastic, PVC, paper, etc.
2. Application industry
The dot peen marking machines is widely used in aerospace, automobile, machinery, casting, electron-mechanical industry.
Desktop Dot Peen Matrix Nameplate Metal Marking Engraving Machine
Chinese and English digital serial number graphic logo
Power Supply Model