Model: PE-UV-3W 5W 10W
UV laser marking machine compared with infrared pump, metals will absorb ultraviolet rays that are higher than infrared rays. Therefore, the UV laser marking system is more suitable for the marking of metal and glass materials. The narrow pulse width shortens the material processing time, so the material avoids deformation or burning due to heat, has a smaller heat affected area and a more beautiful marking effect, our UV laser engraving machine can meet the requirements of customers for higher marks.
(1) Adopt doubling technique of intravenous frequency has greatly improve the stability of laser. Design on laser cavity adopts a series of optimization method, so as to ensure the beam quality as the fundamental mode.
(2) The UV laser marking system takes 355nm pumped purple light laser device as the light source. Narrower pulse width and smaller heat affection contribute to generate peak power. The higher the peak power is, the wider the adapting range of materials is. This implement perfect UV laser marking in some relatively hard material.
(3) Higher pulse stability, namely better pulse consistency of laser produces the same carving effect, so the UV laser engraving machine is very suitable for precision UV laser marking. Higher pulse repetition frequency meets the need of quick marking and high production efficiency.
(4) High efficiency of the photoelectric conversion and long service life.
(5) Automatic in a rotary table (optional item), convenient feeding, fast speed, high efficiency.
(6) The mark is of environmental protection, comply with ROHS standard
(7) The UV laser marking machine can support logos and graphs designed in DXF format from Auto-CAD, PLT, BMF, AI, JPG, etc.
(8) The UV laser marking system can mark date, bar code and two-dimension code automatically.
(9) Superior performance, good stability, high conversion rate and low energy consumption.
The UV laser marking machine is widely used in 3C industry marking, as well as industrial micro machining, including marking for a diversity of materials, plastic, glass, LED scribing, laser rapid prototyping, removal of metal and non-metal coating, silicon wafer processing and so on.
Laser type/wave length
Laser output power
400 characters per second
500 characters per second
110×110mm or 180×180mm ( adjustable )
380V/50-60Hz or 220V/50-60Hz
Minimum line width
Life of the laser machine