The PEDB-400G desktop handheld laser marking machine is a high-tech product integrating laser, computer, automatic control and precision mechanical technology. It adopts high performance digital oscilloscope scanning system, which is fast, high precision and can work for a long time.
The desktop handheld laser marking machine has good laser optical mode, light weight, small size, stable and reliable work, maintenance-free, no water cooling system, high efficiency of electric-optical conversion of equipment, low energy consumption, good marking quality, laser power and frequency computer control, easy to achieve marking automation.
1. Compact and portable model: the handheld laser marking machine is small size, light weight and easy to carry.
2. Desktop hand-held dual-use design: with liftable column, air-cooling system, simple and beautiful appearance, fixed bracket can be removed to meet a variety of marking needs.
3. High performance digital oscilloscope scanning system and focusing system, fast speed and high precision.
4. Stable laser beam: good laser stability, low loss, not affected by external dust and mechanical loosening, stable beam.
5. Maintenance-free laser, no consumables, no need to adjust or clean the lens either; processing speed is 2-3 times faster than traditional handheld laser marker.
6. Good spot quality, high peak power, good marking effect can be achieved under the same material.
7. Powerful software, compatible with CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Photoshop and other software, supports PLT, DXF, BMP, JPEG formats, can directly use SHX, TTF font; supports automatic coding, printing serial number, batch number, date, bar code, QR code, automatic number skipping, etc.
8. The handheld laser marker can process a wide range of metal and non-metal materials, especially for high hardness, high melting point and brittle materials to mark more advantageous.
9. No damage to the product, no tool wear, good marking quality.
10. 24 hours continuous intelligent marking, long life.
The laser marking of electronic components, instruments and meters, hardware tools, automotive parts, daily necessities, jewellery and ornaments, food and beverage packaging, precision instruments, gifts and ornaments, and other products with precise and fine marking. Typical applications include laser marking of plastic (PA66) heat insulation strips, automatic laser marking of metal tags, online laser marking of packaging boxes, etc.
Laser Marker Model
Not includes PC
Pulsed, high energy ytterbium doped fiber laser
Average output power
20W - 50W
Central emission wavelength
1064 nm, Q switch operation Output power
Long-term average power instability
Pulse width (FWHM)
Laser connection time
Laser disconnect time
Pulse repetition rate (kHz)
Per pulse energy (PRR = 20 kHz)
Output fiber transmission length
Maximum power consumption
110mm×110mm (F-theta 160)
≤ 40 micron (F-theta 160)
Red point laser
650 nm, red light marking guide
Continuous working time
45 to 85% (without condensation)
0.015-0.5mm (adjustable according to material),
Temperature 15 ~ 35℃, humidity 45 ~ 75%, no dust, no oil smoke, no corrosive gas
1) Compatible software: CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Photoshop, etc
2) Supported formats: PLT, DXF, BMP, JPGE, etc
3) Own word library: SHX, TTF
4) Supported functions: text, graphics, pictures, automatic coding, printing serial number, batch number, date, bar code, two-dimensional code, automatic jump number, etc.