The fiber laser etching machine for metal adopts international most advanced technology and the fiber laser source's service life can reach 100,000 hours, 8-10 years without any consumables and maintenance.
This fiber laser etching machine for metal with PC for metal is the best choice for the customers who have special requirements to the smallest & finest laser beam and character. The software has already been installed and the parameter is settled before delivery. Once received, the fiber laser etching machine for metal could work directly without data adjustment.
1. Humanized design: The principle of ergonomic mechanics is taken into full consideration of the user experience to improve work efficiency and simplify operations of the laser etching metal machine.
2. High-quality imported laser source: Germany IPG 20W laser, stable laser beam, smooth and fine marking lines.
3. High-speed marking: shorten the time for processing the workpiece, and increase the order per unit time.
4. High-efficiency electro-optical conversion: zero-power coupling loss, no consumables, and no maintenance.
5. 10 years of operation life: this fiber laser etching machine for metal can meet the requirements of 24-hour continuous and stable processing.
6. High performance, high reliability EMCC control system: friendly interface, stable and reliable system.
7. Low power consumption: low cost, only 0.5 kW/h.
This fiber laser etching machine is widely used in mobile button, plastic transparent button, electronic parts, IC, tools, communication products, bathing products, tool accessories, glasses and watches, jewelry, button decoration for boxes and bags, cookers, stainless steel products and so on.
Not includes PC
Pulsed, High Energy Ytterbium Fiber Lasers
Mode of operation
Nominal average output power
10W - 30W For PEDB-400A /400B /400C
Central emission wavelength
1060-1070 nm ,Q-switched operation Output power adjustment range 10%-100%
Long-term average power instability
Pulse width, (FWHM)
Laser switching ON time
Laser switching OFF time
Pulse Repetition Rate* kHz
Energy per pulse (PRR = 20 kHz)
Typical beam quality, M2
Output fiber delivery length
Max. Power consumption
110mm×110mm (F-theta 160)
≤ 40 micron (F-theta 160)
650nm diode laser, visible red light for marking guide
Continuous working time
45～85% (no condensation)
Laser Mark (English Version)